And seeing Mr "I" and his gang doing volunteering work makes me wanna get more involved with volunteerism, Insya Allah. It seems to give him a sense of peace...
Of late, an acquaintance's home crumbled due to the earthquake at Padang, Sumatera. Upon hearing the news, I was 'paralysed' for a split second, "What if I was in his position, would I be strong enough to handle the situation?". My heart went out to him and upon further reflection, it dawned on me that God loves him enough to test him to such extent.
I shared the news with mum and what she said was worthwhile to note - sometimes we fail to see the merits underlying such 'seemingly bad situations'... do not question but embrace every moment as it comes as only the "All Knowing" knows what is best for you. Verdict: That acquaintance of mine is back... he looks calm - he's a good man and I'm confident he would be alright :)
Lastly, I'm thankful that Ramadhan has arrived, providing the opportunity to cleanse my soul yet again. May we benefit from it, Insya Allah!
Bulan Ramadhan - dimana nafas kita menjadi tasbih, tidur kita menjadi ibadah, amal kita diterima dan do'a kita di ijabah. Mata kadang salah melihat, mulut kadang salah berucap, hati kadang salah menduga... Maafkan segala kekhilafan yang pasti ada. Taqqobalahu Minna Waminkum, Taqoballahu Ya Karim
No comments:
Post a Comment